In the late 1990’s, as REHWA grew to be more well known, it became possible for the organisation to fulfill its other ideals. Richard and Sally Holkar built AhilyaVihar Colony, within walking distance of the main office in Ahilya Fort. Here 40 houses were provided to weavers’ families at a subsidised rate. Regular electricity and water supply were ensured and a hospital was also set up for any medical needs. All the weavers were placed with a Provident Fund Facility to provide them with the support and backing that they needed. Now, REHWA produces between 1100 and 1300 high quality textiles per month with 70 happy weavers supported by up to 30 staff members.